SDET MTS 2 Microservices Platform Python Automation (US Remote/Seattle)
Nutanix has built an enterprise-ready, unified cloud platform with its market leading HCI (hyperconverged infrastructure) solution as the foundation. We are now in the journey of making the path to hybrid multicloud easier for our customers. Nutanix wants to continue our journey in cloud native space where possibilities are immense.
Microservices platform team is developing best of breed container orchestration platform with Kubernetes and many more CNCF projects that will be instrumental in building the data centers of the future.
We are looking for the very best in Test Engineering that can ensure that the products delivered are of excellent quality. Our Team is tasked with test planning, test scenario design, and test case development to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. The role encompasses influencing product design by leveraging the wide knowledge of the product portfolio and ensuring that a quality-first mindset is instituted within our development practices. Also, automation of complex tests that mimic customer environments and workloads to ensure performance and scalability baselines
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Work directly on Kubernetes,docker,Virtual machines
- Qualify microservices for cloud native workloads.
- Working experience in test automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Good understanding of Distributed Systems
- Good understanding of Networking,Filesystem,OS fundamentals
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
- Nice to have Experience in AWS, Google and Azure Cloud ecosystems
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 2-6 years of Testing experience in a Data center product company
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments will be a big plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.