APJ Digital Demand Generation Marketing
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced and quantitative digital demand generation marketer to join our team to drive day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization of our digital marketing efforts to deliver on re-engagement and pipeline across Asia Pacific and Japan. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about digital, particularly email, they’re analytical and innovative in their approach to engaging prospects and customers.
- Manage campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Implement and run a full multi-touch lead engine across APJ
- Execute and improve strategy for retention and upsell programs to existing customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on product, field, design, copy and messaging.
- Pull weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs.
- Develop test plans and apply data driven techniques to optimize lead generation through personalization, frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, creative testing, segmentation / targeting and delivery timing testing.
- Use our existing data infrastructure to conduct analysis and identify ways to improve existing programs and new opportunities.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work.
We seek team players with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- 5+ years direct experience in CRM marketing
- Excellent data analysis skills. Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting downstream analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement, all in the name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion.
- Experience dealing with multiple countries and languages in APJ.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple projects across marketing and sales with a sense of urgency
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to perform basic HTML and CSS editing.
- You can point out examples of smart, clever emails you’ve received and appreciate, while getting annoyed at others who use clickbait-type subject lines to lead you down the road you don’t care to be taken on (hey, they give YOU a bad name!) You watch unsubscribes enthusiastically, and see a high metric as an indicator of something meaningful
- Be the primary go-to for all things email marketing, including:
- Nurture sequences/tracks (Marketo)
- One-off emails such as product, service and event promotion (Marketo)
- Act as a trusted advisor to other parts of the organization for email strategy
- BA/BS degree
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.