Member of Technical Staff- Platform
Nutanix is looking for technology pioneers for our Platform Solutions team to build Software Solutions that will enable us to run Acropolis OS seamlessly across multiple Hardware Platforms.
The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills and a proven track record of designing and building features/products, in the areas of Management, Diagnostics, Monitoring of Data Center Hardware like Servers, Storage Appliances, Switches, Routers etc.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work on and interact across all layers of the product from a compatibility & interoperability perspective, viz. Storage & Compute Hardware, Firmware [BIOS, BMC], Drivers, and Software [Operating Systems, Hypervisors, and Management plane]
- Participate in building vendor agnostic platform software & solutions.
- Design and develop next generation one-click Cluster Lifecycle Management capabilities in core Nutanix distributed cluster
- Engage with product managers to understand the business flow, and build solutions that meet the requirements.
- Hands-on experience participating in design & development of at least one major feature in the above described areas.
- Strong Programming & Debugging skills, in any one of C/C++, Python or Go.
- Good Understanding of modern x86 Server Architectures, Storage, networking technologies, Operating Systems & Virtualisation.
- Exposure to Micro Services Architectures is a big plus.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a product company in a similar role
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.