Required Design Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science with a focus in Human Computer Interaction or other UX design relevant is required
- Experience of 4-14 years in UX Design
- Well versed in using standard creative tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Goo knowledge about user and design research
- Ability to create interactive prototypes based on existing user journeys
- Capability to translate research insights into interaction flows to increase product experience
- Familiar with current interaction design concepts, and good understanding of design systems
- Experienced in creating design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Attention to detail – terminology, appearance, OS standards, behaviors, and workflows
- Ability to iterate rapidly and inspire with creative approaches
- Willing to support the team with incoming ad-hoc requests of various types
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.