Devops- Python, kubernetecs
The Role :
Nutanix is looking for a DevOps Lead who will be responsible for managing ,developing complete CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure and also responsible for release management. You should have deep understanding of modern web architectures & Cloud platforms. You should have experience operating production services; innate understanding of the importance of monitoring & alerting, as well as best practices for rolling out frequent production changes with customer impact and customer value in mind.
- Develop and manage complete CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
- Integrate newly developed and existing applications into private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Automate deployment pipelines in a scalable, secure and reliable manner.
- Leverage application monitoring tools to troubleshoot and diagnose environment issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with Development and product teams.
- Build complete devops culture in team.
- Responsible for building reports/tools to make right decision.
- Have a culture of automation where any repetitive work is automated.
Experience/Skills/Education Requirements :
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of DevOps experience.
- Sound knowledge on System Administration, Web/App Administration, Scripting, DB concepts, Network and Security.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with both NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational databases like MySQL and Postgress.
- Familiarity with Git or other source control system.
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and process.
- Experience with evaluating and applying new technologies and applying the right tool for the right job.
- Deploying Micro-services on Kubernetes, platform as a service (PaaS) features, such as container grouping, auto healing, horizontal auto-scaling,DNS management, load balancing, rolling out updates, resource monitoring, and implementing container as a service (CaaS) solutions.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.