Graduate Customer Success Engineer - French or German Speaking
About Our Early Career Talent Program
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
Do you possess a passion for technology, learning, and serving customers? Are you curious by nature and often learning and/or teaching yourself something new in technology? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and are often looking to gain knowledge from your colleagues, mentors management? If you answered yes to these questions, this is the opportunity for you!
About the role
The Associate Customer Success Engineer is an exciting new role where you’ll have a direct impact on current and future Nutanix products and solutions. You will focus on ensuring effective adoption and consumption of our subscription products. You will become a subject matter expert in Nutanix products to help customers deeply understand a specific Nutanix technology to help move the conversation forward for the account manager and team. We are looking for motivators and go-getters who will improve our processes, our products, and have a drive for continuous improvement. This is a customer first role so you will possess excellent communication skills, display empathy for customers, enjoy presenting, and perform best when working and interacting with others.
As part of this dynamic team at Nutanix, you will be a technical representative of Nutanix select products who will provide technical support and guidance to our customers.
Role: Associate Customer Success Engineer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Start Dates: June - September 2022
- Assist the Customer Success team during customer calls and meetings
- Provide customer trainings and enablement on Nutanix products and solutions
- Become the subject matter expert on a narrow list of products
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely, leveraging pre-existing slide decks and demos
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify new opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation when appropriate during the technical sales process
- Pursuing or recently completed (within 1 year of start date) a Bachelor’s or Master's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar subject
- Native French or German speaker with business proficiency in English
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and listening skills to convey complex technical issues to appropriate audiences correctly for action or education
- Ability to learn fast
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- You are collaborative and coachable
- You come with a customer-first mindset: You're passionate about delivering a high-quality support experience and providing customers with the products they need to succeed. You are focused on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ global employees. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making clouds invisible and freeing customers to focus on their business outcomes. Organizations around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app at any location for their hybrid multicloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our people to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.