Associate Veterinarian - Yonkers Animal Hospital $20,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Yonkers Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing hospital and team.
About us: When you think of “home”, you probably think of family, nice people, a clean place where you can get rest and heal your wounds. A place where you like to be. We have a home like that for pets. We have a supportive family made up of caring staff to take care of our client's and their pet’s medical needs, and a clean hospital with all the equipment you expect to practice high-quality veterinary medicine.
Our Values: We strive for excellence in everything that we do. We communicate directly and professionally. We manifest compassion in all that we do. We are a customer focus driven team, and we strive for continuous development. Our entire team shares these values.
Our Facility: Our services include dentistry, surgery, medicine, laser treatments, boarding, and grooming.
Our Package: We offer a $20,000 sign on bonus, a competitive salary, and a compensation package which includes 8 weeks paid parental leave, CE, 401k with match, health benefits (vision/dental too), generous PTO allowance, CE PTO, empowerment training, pet care discounts, and our outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan, an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
Our Home: Our animal hospital is in Yonkers, New York along the Hudson River. This area is a gateway to New York City and the Hudson Valley. Whatever you like, we have it here in Yonkers.
The ideal candidate:
- A passionate general practice veterinarian who is proficient at medicine and surgery.
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally, is customer focused, and loves a fast-paced work environment.
- A veterinarian who loves learning, and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture.
- A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with team members and clients.
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration and uses their emotional intelligence skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.