Emergency Veterinary Nurse
**Sign on Bonus $3,000**
The ideal candidate:
- Has a flexible schedule
- Possesses superior customer service skills
- Experience in emergency veterinary medicine
- Works well on a team
- Has strong communication skills
- Has a strong veterinary skillset
- Certification preferred, but not required.
- Calculate drug doses
- Placing IV catheters
- Performing in-house diagnostics
- Monitoring critical patients
- Assisting in surgery
- Monitoring anesthesia
- Performing triage
- Administering CPR
- willing to work in a fast paced environment
Why work at Saint Francis Veterinary Center?
Saint Francis Veterinary Center is a 2 location AAHA accredited facility. Our Woolwich facility is a busy emergency, specialty and general practice office. The ideal candidate will be expected to work at both locations. Turnersville is a general practice and urgent care facility. Saint Francis thrives on teamwork and a positive culture Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry with health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you are a positive team player and ready to join a fast paced team, apply today!