Certified Veterinary Technician (Internal Medicine)
$5000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care Center is hiring Veterinary Technicians to join our amazing Internal Medicine team!
We offer an amazing benefits package including Health, Dental, 401K, and excellent pet benefits!
An ideal candidate will exemplify our guiding principles of Quality, Integrity, Compassion & Service. They will have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike. They will excel at collaborating with their co-workers, our referring veterinarians, and our clients.
- Minimum 2 years direct experience as a veterinary technician (experience in emergency or specialty medicine is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as mental reasoning and mathematics skills
- Willingness to learn, be guided, and pursue continuing education opportunities
- Ability to be confident around animals, showing proper safety and restraint techniques (i.e. dogs, cats, avian, exotics)
- Understand that patient needs, and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while in the hospital including the ability to manipulate (lift, carry, move) 50 lbs. or more; walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch intermittently, and stand for long periods of time.
Essential job functions will be provided during the selection process. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!