Pet Resort Specialist
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes:
- paid parental leave
- continuing education opportunities
- health, dental, vision, life, 401(k)
- paid time off
- generous pet benefits and much more
Responsibilities include but are certainly not limited to:
- Supervising a group of active dogs
- Making sure they are all playing nicely
- Keeping a VERY close eye on any abnormal behavior (limping, excessive panting, etc)
- Maintaining a clean facility: dog waste removal, laundry, sweeping, washing dog dishes, cleaning walls, spraying down the yard space, bringing trash out, etc...
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong work ethic and knows how to keep busy during down time
- A clean cut and professional appearance
- Knowledge of dog breeds and basic veterinary knowledge is a huge plus! (vaccines, basic dog illnesses, etc)
- Will train the right candidate on things that they may not have experience with.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available for evening, weekend, and holiday shifts, although schedules are flexible.
We strive to be the best everyday. Our first priority is making sure all our dogs are safe and well taken care of. We treat our dogs as if they were our own and are looking for candidates that understand how important it is to truly enjoy being with the dogs.
Candidates absolutely must have reliable transportation.
We are looking for someone who is interested in long term employment. We operate as a team and everyone is responsible for a little bit of everything and working together to get everything done.
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pick-up available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Please visit our website https://NatickAnimal.com to learn more!
Please send resumes to [email protected], serious applicants only, please.