Channel Operations Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
This individual would be providing Partner Portal support and assistance in resolving Partner Queries worldwide.
- Assistance to Channel reps, Partners with Onboarding process
- Partner Application Management (manage agreements, update SFDC, Partner Portal access)
- Deal Registration and Opportunity process management worldwide
- Support partner helpdesk for all partner related queries (i.e. on-boarding, Access Issues, Agreements, etc.,)
- Work on process enhancements, improve current systems and processes to increase efficiency.
- Maintaining Deal Registration Approval workflow and assignment rules worldwide.
- Partners/Distributor validation and cleanup in Marketo and SFDC worldwide
- Channel Accounts & Contact management and various project support as per business needs
- Adhoc reporting and analysis such as PID, Channel Bookings etc.
- 2- 4 years of industry experience in a Partner/Channel Operations environment
- Strong database and MS – office skills. Ability to learn systems quickly
- Experience using SalesForce.com and Partner Portal tool like Relayware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities and proven attention to detail
- Knowledge of working with global teams & processes
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
Preferred Systems Knowledge and experience:
- Partner Portal management
- com (SFDC)
- DB Management tools
Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
Candidate should be willing to work in flexible shifts including night shift as per business needs.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.