Veterinary Growth Partners Practice Coach
Veterinary Growth Partners is now hiring a Practice Coach to join our AMAZING team!
Work from home anywhere in the U.S.! This opportunity is as rewarding as it is challenging and fun. We offer an emotionally intelligent work environment, a positive work/life balance and an incredible benefits package!
The Practice Coach is responsible for providing management coaching to VGP members. The ideal candidate must be able to work with members to improve management of their business, including but not limited to the following areas: marketing, human resources, financial management, inventory management, operations, strategic planning, leadership, client care, and patient care. VGP Practice Coaches engage members to utilize our exclusive vendor partners to help their practices thrive. The Practice Coach will also be responsible for communicating effectively with all other members of the VGP team.
One of the Practice Coaches priorities is to create easily accessible resources to make our members busy practice life more streamlined and improve leadership ability. Our progressive educational programs include live and virtual workshops, webinars, videos, printable resources, and online courses.
Veterinary Growth Partners can best be described as a management services organization. Our members are forward-thinking owners and managers of veterinary practices. Our exclusive partners are industry leaders that are committed to investing resources to support practices so they can reach their full potential with optimal profitability, and maximum efficiency. We work with our members and our industry partners to ensure that everyone succeeds, together.
- At least 4 years' experience in a management position
- At least 2 years' experience as a veterinary practice manager
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with veterinary protocols, procedures and products
- Excellent communication including strong phone and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt and respond to all personality types
- Ability to work remotely and strong computer skills
- Must be a self-starter and work well autonomously
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to travel up to 8 times per year
- Must be able to work under the broad general administrative supervision of the Director of Coaching Operations, Director of Member Relations, and Manager of Coaching Operations, and be able to use sound personal judgment in selecting methods, establishing priorities, and arriving at conclusions
- Must be able to tactfully demonstrate “take charge” capabilities
- May be required to work uncommon hours
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
- $50k based upon experience