Customer Service Representative
Arizona Veterinary Dental Specialist is now hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our incredible team!
Customer Services Representatives (CSRs) provide the first and last impression of each client’s visit to our hospital. CSRs are responsible for client care and communication and providing excellent client service at all times. CSRs perform clerical duties related to veterinary care and treatment, process invoices and payments, direct incoming phone calls, and provide miscellaneous support to the veterinary team.
- Maintaining a professional, cheerful, and helpful attitude when interacting with clients.
- Answer incoming telephone calls using proper telephone etiquette as defined in the CSR manual, direct calls to other team members as necessary, and take care of routine calls, such as scheduling appointments.
- Contact clients to confirm appointments, providing clients with any information or instructions they will need prior to their appointment.
- Welcome clients and patients to the hospital, check in patients using process defined in CSR manual, and provide for client and patient comfort while in the reception area. Monitor the length of time clients are waiting, and appropriate handle situations where there is an extended wait.
- Use veterinary management software to schedule appointments. Schedule appointments in accordance with hospital guidelines according to the type of visit.
- Use computer system to accurately enter and retrieve records and reports, enter fees and charges, and maintain the database. Generate call back reports, appointment lists, and other reports using computer system as directed.
- Prepare client records according to established protocols in advance of clients’ arrival. Complete required forms, such as new patient form, check in sheet, and obtain all necessary information.
- Accept payments from clients. Accurately process cash, checks, and charge card payments. Know and follow AZVDS payment policies.
- Assist other team members in keeping public areas clean and odor-free. Minimum Qualifications Ability to: Demonstrate knowledge of general office practices and procedures, receptionist and telephone techniques; Perform clerical work with speed and accuracy, use a multiple line telephone system, handle cash and other forms of payment,
- Know basic veterinary terminology; Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner; Basic computer skills, including ability to learn veterinary management software. Physical Requirements The Client Service Representative will be required to stand for long periods. The Client Service Representative must be able to lift up to 40lbs unassisted. Controls Over Work The Client Service Representative works under the supervision of the CSR Manager; however, they will also receive direction from veterinarians, the Medical Director, and other managers on a daily basis.
We offer amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision & life insurance, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), paid holidays and PTO, discounted veterinary care, and much more!