Emergency Veterinarian - Boise, Idaho
Generous Signing Bonus Available
Ask me about our generous Veterinary Incentive Plan
All Valley Animal Care Center in Idaho is looking for a full time, Emergency Veterinarian to join our team!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian preferred, ER mentorship also available
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task
Looking for a quick summary of who we are?
Our Practice: All Valley Care Center, along with its satellite clinics, was created with a vision to provide world-class veterinary care and diagnostics to our patients. With that vision in mind, we have assembled a group of talented and knowledgeable veterinarians and veterinary technicians at state-of-the-art veterinary facilities. We are committed to providing only the best and most modern medicine to our clients and patients. We are looking for ER Veterinarians who want to be part of something bigger, who want to build and grow with us!
All Valley Animal Care Center is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- $120-150k base salary commensurate with experience
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) or $100k sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: Are you an outdoor enthusiast? If so, All Valley Animal Care Center might be the place for your. We have been voted one of the best Veterinary Hospitals by the Idaho Statesmen's "Best of Treasure Valley" for the past 5 years! The city of Meridian, shares boundaries with Boise and Nampa, two of the largest cities in Idaho. Idaho offers world-renowned outdoor activities. The summer is fantastic for hiking, horseback riding, and more. Looking for fun in the winter, well we have that too! Skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking are just a few of the activities you can partake in.
Now, how about YOU?
- Experienced in emergency medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Interested in building and growing our ER department
For more information contact Marshall at [email protected].
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.