About the Role
Pathway Vet Alliance is seeking an Email Specialist to support the execution of cross-channel communications for our products and services. Key functions will include driving customer retention, engagement, and membership metrics, via our primary email channel.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, our new Email Specialist will join a growing team of professionals driving engagement at PVA, and work closely with in-house marketing, data, technical and creative teams.
Our next Email Specialist must demonstrate a strong understanding of email best practices, and craft templates and campaigns to engage both pet parents and DVM’s.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our services to our pet parents across the US. Through patient/parent analytics and digital listening, we understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
What you’ll do:
· Propose, design, and execute Email campaigns and workflows in collaboration with Regional Marketing Managers
· Curate, edit and schedule outgoing email/SMS communications, both ad-hoc and automated
· Suggest improvements to existing HTML code with the aim to improve email visibility and performance on multiple email clients and mobile devices
· Research, identify, and examine digital trends and competitor’s email marketing practices and make recommendations for greater and better engagements and new opportunities
· Work with the Creative team on key visuals, copy and template design
· Manage Daily/Weekly/Monthly performance reports to analyze current performance and identify points for improvement
· Support analysis and enhancement of email campaigns through understanding of digital personas and customer needs
· Design and execute A/B tests, owning analysis of results and recommendations
What you’ll need:
· University graduate with minimum 2 years of email marketing experience, with email templating and automation experience required
· Strong knowledge in email best practice and HTML are required
· Expertise and proven experience in at least 1 major ESP (Marketing experience desired; Mailchimp, Dynamics Marketing, or SFMC experience a plus)
· Human or pet healthcare experience a plus
· A strong eye for detail and precision
· Self-motivated, systematic, and organized with a strong sense of ownership
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Ability to effectively work cross functionally and collaborate, with the ability to work both in a group and as an individual
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
What you’ll get
· Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
· We offer an attractive compensation package working in a pet-friendly environment
· Work in a dynamic, fun team with high expectations and growth-focused
· Flexible working environment with the focus on results achieved and relationships built