Thrive Pet Healthcare is looking for an energetic and business minded person to lead an amazing growing team of people as the Practice Manager!!
We are a general practice business located in Washington. We maintain a serving attitude utilizing a team approach to provide for the well-being of our patients, clients, and staff.
We offer an incredible benefits package including health, vision, & dental, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care discounts, and much more!! The Practice Manager oversees the business and daily activities of the hospital. These include:
- Human resources: hiring, monitoring training, development, and firing)
- Financial monitoring and reporting: working with Pathway regional support to prepare and manage budgets; monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators;
- Inventory management: ordering, receipt, entry, and invoice approval
- Facilities and equipment management: managing the hospital software with Pathway IT and support personnel
- Employee safety: following OSHA and AAHA approved standards
- Client relations,
- Marketing and community liaison.
The Practice Manager works strongly with the Medical Director and Regional Manager to ensure the health of the clinic.
As a Thrive Pet Healthcare Practice Manager you will:
- Be critical to the success of the hospital, ensuring a positive culture built on shared values and direct communication.
- Working with the Medical Director, you will communicate the values and mission to the team. Motivate staff and help build and maintain morale.
- Collaborate with the other practice leaders to create operational efficiencies and problem-solve to improve client service and employee engagement.
- Guide the financial and strategic activities of the hospital to achieve growth and profitability.
- Help lead Pathway Planning leadership meetings and serve as the “Integrator” on the hospital’s accountability chart.
- Participate in management training provided by Pathway, our parent company.
If you are a team-oriented individual looking to grow your career in a well-established hospital please apply!
· 3-5 years of proven success leading professionals in a veterinary organization.
· AA or Bachelor's Degree in business or relate