Customer Service Representative
Our busy practice is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital with a caring team of experts. We are looking for someone who has leadership skills, a positive attitude, and who is a team player. This is a full-time position, with weekend hours.
The Customer Service Representative role is fast-paced and rewarding. Individuals with organizational skills, customer service skills, and multitasking abilities will have success in this position. We are willing to train the right person for the role.
- Provide friendly, informative customer service in person and over the phone
- Answer multi-phone line, address customer needs, schedule and confirm appointments
- Processing payments and manage cash
- Ensure lobby is clean and inviting
- Open and close hospital
Specific skills required:
- Minimum of two years of work experience in customer service
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Process end of day payment calculations
- Comfortable around cats and dogs
- Veterinary industry experience preferred but not required
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!