Customer Service Representative
Our mission is to provide top-notch quality care to our patients and to be attentive to our client's needs. We are looking for a self-motivated receptionist who has excellent people skills, a great work ethic, and a love of animals. Experience is preferred, but not required. The position includes general receptionist responsibilities. You must be able to answer phones professionally and accurately schedule appointments. Triage client concerns to the appropriate staff members. Check clients in and out, including handling financial transactions. Basic phone and math skills. Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and be able to maintain a calm demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a veterinary receptionist
- Must be a team player who values high standards of care
- Organization and attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively-efficiently
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Has professional and pleasant phone etiquette
- Strong problem-solving abilities (judgment, logic, creativity, conflict resolution)
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including health, vision, dental, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet care benefits!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!