Channel Sales Manager, South China
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a highly professional and innovative channel sales professional with a strong network across partners and distributors within the Taiwan market. We are looking for the right person to build, drive and grow the Nutanix and make it successful.
Responsible for Channel selection, recruitment, onboarding, enablement and working with Nutanix Sales, SE to drive sales across the channel network.
You will work with the Sr. Channels leader of China to implement channel go to market strategy as well as ensuring that we implement and drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners. Be the point of contact for Nutanix partner program in the Northern Region and drive alliance partner solutions through channel partners.
- You will influence Partners and Channels including alliance partners to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- You will hold regular sales cadence meetings and business planning sessions with Focus Partners including Quarterly business reviews to plan spending. This will include business activities and the ability to drive mutual revenue growth.
- You will drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools including Nutanix campaign builder and Nutanix Sizer.
- You will be collaborative with your sales manager to build the core strategy for the channel market as well as the wider teams across sales, marketing and engineering.
- Min10 yrs+ experience in IT sales and channel management.
- We require experience selling hypervisors from VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V and/or Citrix
- We would like someone with exceptionally strong existing relationships and contacts within the channel ecosystem
- You will have experience of being able to quickly recruit and on-board relevant new partners
- You are a Self starter, who is comfortable working in a deeply fast growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Nutanix requires the candidate to have a proven track record in building and starting up a channel partner network, working closely with our partner/channel ecosystem and channel sales manager.
- We require you to have proven core presales skills and a sound understanding of how Infrastructure and software vendors work.
- Your role as the Channels Sales Engineer is an integral part of the ecosystem. You are tenacious, dedicated and a top performer in your current role who is looking go build and expand there outstanding technical skills A valid
- Travel is required up to 30% for this role and a valid passport
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.