GTM Partner Systems Engineer - Phoenix
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to large groups of partners and/or customers;
- With partners, participate in the consultation to prospective customers and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process;
- Build long term business relationships and be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource;
- Work with Nutanix Regional SE Manger to drive field pre and post sales alignment and engagement with partners;
- Collaborate with the channel sales and field marketing to plan, deliver and manage effective demand generation campaigns with partners.
- Deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities.
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, enterprise software, or networking.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
- Drive overall channel technical enablement plan for the region.
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within partners to exceed revenue targets
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a partner organization.
- 50% travel within Region
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- 'Whatever it takes attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in reaching revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.