Business Analyst - Returnship Jobs
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
What is the Nutanix Returnship Program?
The Nutanix Returnship program, called WomEncore, is an opportunity for women who have taken a career break to return to the workforce. It is a comprehensive program, consisting of online learning, on-the-job training, a paid internship, and a full-time job offer for those who pass the qualifying assessment. Returnship positions are presently open to all women who have taken a break of 2 years or more, and have at least 3 years of prior work experience.
- Positions open to women in Bangalore only
- Candidates must have taken a career break for 2 years or more
- Candidates must have, at minimum, 3 years of prior work experience
Role #1: Business Analyst
- Collect functional and application data requirements from GSI Partners. Create and provide data analysis solutions using Microsoft Access.
- Use external databases to create analysis solutions. Create various reports as required. Generate appropriate ad-hoc reporting
- Create reports & dashboards for the Field organization
- Create ad-hoc Excel-based SQL reports for the field organization
- Perform data analysis to resolve root cause analysis
- Execution of new assignments and projects collaborating with team members by providing them necessary technical support
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an MIS Reporting/Development
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel– VBA is a must
- Strong knowledge of SQL for creating reports is required
- Strong knowledge on Tableau dashboard– development is a must
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com is key
- Business analytical experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with IT, Sales, Finance & Operations organizations
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and/ or other data displaying applications would be a plus
- Knowledge of Sharepoint designing/development would be a plus
- Excel & Advance Excel, Tableau, SQL/PLSQL, VBA, MS Access, SFDC, Office applications
Role #2: Tableau Consultant
- Create Tableau Scorecards, Dashboards using available and custom charts
- Build visualization using Tableau that has Wow effect, Ease of use and Navigation.
- Should be Independent player and has experience working with senior executives
- Able to explore options and suggest new solution and visualization techniques to the customer.
- Drive UI/UX discussion with Business based on the requirements.
- Performance optimization at both views and dashboard level
- 3+ Years of BI experience with 1-year minimum experience in Tableau development.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience is creating DB views and materialized view
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Should be able to document to details.
- Ability to make right graph choices, use of data blending feature, Connect to several DB
- technologies, In-depth knowledge of Tableau access control & embedding visualization on webpages, Tableau Web Connector
- Must stay up to date on new and coming visualization technologies
If you would like to know more about Nutanix Returnship Program, visit: https://www.womencore.in/
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.