Director Enterprise Sales-Houston
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud Operating System melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our supporting culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, cultivating an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Regional Manager, Enterprise Sales is a sales management position responsible for leading a team of highly skilled, seasoned sales individuals consisting of Enterprise Account Managers.
- Own regional sales number, revenue targets and sales projections
- Reports to the VP Regional Sales and will be responsible for building and developing a team
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategy and channel team on channel strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking
- Lead, mentor and ramp all account managers on the team as well as partner closely with System Engineering team
- Work closely with Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Travel up to 50%
- 5+ years of high-level management experience of 7 or more direct reports in a fast paced, high-reaching, ever-changing sales environment
- Extensive rolodex, with validated experience in interviewing, hiring, and building out high performance sales teams
- Minimum of 7 years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Confirmed ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- BA/BS degree or higher
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.