Internal Medicine RVT/LVT/CVT
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care, Emergency & Specialty Services) South Bay is hiring an Internal Medicine Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Come join ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals in South Bay! We are one of the largest, most advanced, and progressive veterinary multi-specialty
referral groups in So Cal. We are comprised of emergency, critical care, cardiology, internal medicine, neurology, & soft tissue surgery!
Pay: $19.00 - $36.00 ( Dependent on skills assessment ).
Experience: 3 years Veterinary Technician experience.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting veterinarian during various procedures and diagnostics; inclusive of surgical procedures.
- Monitoring the health of all patients throughout the day
- Provide medical information to clients and answer questions as needed
- Providing training and direction to additional support staff as need
- Ensuring safe, effective and efficient medical processes from check in to discharge
- Assisting with pre-surgical medical screenings, patient induction, surgical preparation and anesthesia monitoring.
In addition to all the benefits you'd expect (PTO, health/medical/dental insurance, 401k, incredible pet discounts etc.) we also offer continuing education benefits, support for obtaining VTS, in-house CE provided by our board certified specialists and regional director of education & development, and opportunity for development and growth - both personally and professionally, and more.
Learn more about us at https://accessanimalhospitals.com/south-bay/
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!