The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
Our Practice: Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management.
Crossroads Animal Emergency is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- 401k w/ employer match
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Now, how about YOU?
- Experienced in ER medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Soft tissues surgical skills, preferred
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $90,000 - $160,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.If you are interested, contact Lara Cosanella at [email protected].
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!