Experienced Veterinary Technician **$5000 Sign On Bonus**
Parkview Pet Clinic is hiring immediately for a Veterinary Technician to join our amazing team!
Parkview Pet Clinic invests heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness and strive to provide a positive work environment and work/life balance. Parkview Pet Clinic prides ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes health, life, vision, dental, PTO, paid holidays, uniform allowance, CE allowance, 401(k), paid parental leave, quarterly bonus program, impressive pet benefits, and much more!
Our Veterinary Technicians work with our Veterinarians to provide excellent patient care in surgeries, dental procedures, patient sedation and many other procedures, including outpatient care exams. This position offers great learning opportunities for a career working with animals.
- Vital assessment
- Perform venipuncture, IV catheter placement, and injection administration
- Proficiency in setting up, positioning and taking digital radiographs
- Monitor anesthesia and assisting in surgical procedures
- Performing dental prophylaxis & dental radiographs
- Sample collection for in-house and outside lab tests
- Proficient with animal handling & restraint
- Educate clients on preventative care and treatment plans
- LVT/RVT/CVT preferred
- Flexible schedule with weekend availability
- 2 years minimum experience required
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Conflict resolution skills