Licensed Veterinary Technician
Crestwood Court Veterinary Clinic invests heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At Crestwood Court Veterinary Clinic, we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes: health, life, vision, dental, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), paid parental leave, quarterly bonus program, impressive pet benefits, and much more!
LVTs are a very valued part of our hospital staff. Our LVTs work with our Veterinarians to provide excellent patient care in surgeries, dental procedures, patient sedation and many other procedures, including outpatient care exams. This position offers great learning opportunities for a career working with animals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Licensed Veterinary Technician with 2 years of clinical expereince
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional client and team communication skills
Job duties include:
- Patient care
- IV Catheter Placement
- Administering/monitor anesthesia to animals
- Dental prophies
- Digital X-Rays
- Maintaining medical records; case history, weight, temperature, and other details
- Restraining and stabilizing animals during examination and treatment
- Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by a veterinarian
- Teaching clients how to administer medicines at home
If you are passionate about providing exceptional pet care as well as customer service and want to work on an amazing team, you found your new home away from home!
Pay Range: $24-$27/hour depending on experience
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!