Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center San Diego is hiring experienced Dog Handlers!
- has professional dog handling in a boarding facility or veterinary hospital
- loves a fast-paced, fun work environment.
- is reliable
- is compassionate and empathetic
Shifts included range from 6a to 10pm each day of the week!
- Customer Service
- Cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Be a team player, communicate with other staff members to ensure daily tasks are completed
- Dog/Cat Handling
- Food preparation
- Medication Administration
- Experience in professional animal handling (Must include more than just owning a pet)
Why work for Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center San Diego?
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center San Diego prides itself on its strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate itself through its philosophies and systems, it separates itself by having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Looking for a career in veterinary medicine, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center San Diego is a gateway to your success!
Apply Today! We look froward to hearing from you!