Video Content Specialist (Remote)
Founded in 2003, Pathway Vet Alliance has grown from a single veterinary practice to over 400 general practice, specialty, and emergency veterinary hospitals throughout the US, including 100 THRIVE clinics. We are committed to creating the world's most trusted, innovative, and connected ecosystem for pet care that comprehensively serves the needs of veterinary caregivers, pets, and people who love them.
Our Belief: We believe that that the pets who bring wellness and joy to all of us deserve exceptional care from people and professionals who are loved, respected, and thriving too.
Our Mission: To nurture pets and their families through meaningful relationships and exceptional pet care. We aim to create the world’s most trusted, innovative and connected pet healthcare ecosystem.
Genuine care is at the heart of everything we do. Whether we are taking care of pets or people who care for pets.
We lead the industry with empathy and continue to raise the bar on fundamental and holistic care of veterinary caregivers through industry-first financial, mental, and physical wellbeing programs.
The Video Content Specialist will be the visual storyteller of the brand within business-to-business (B2B) social media outlets (LinkedIn/FB/IG) and through our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) channels that come to life through the THRIVE Affordable Vet Care brand. This role will also act as the internal brand visual articulator that comes to life through video content within all-hands company meetings and through a variety of trade shows and third-party partnership websites.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Consistently create and publish video content to both B2B and DTC audiences
- Curate internal stories from hospitals/clinics and translate those into consumable content
- Building adaptable content that meets the needs of multiple different audiences
- Create and broadcast content in relevant formats across a multitude of channels
- Produce and edit content and build a library of videos to support the brand story telling needs of the company
- Represent the marketing function within the video story sharing of the brand
- Collaborate internally with the core internal customers of recruitment and sellers
- Building and publishing video content on company and partner websites
- Work in partnership with Social Media Specialist
- Collaborate with the Online Marketing Manager to support internal needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in related creative field
- Proven experience creating, editing and publishing video content
- Experience as a video content specialist: 3+ years
- Experience in social marketing: 3+ years
- Fluency in developing and publishing engaging social content
- Background working within Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Understanding of video content distribution within owned and earned websites
- Proficient and efficient editor
- Extreme fluency in video production tools of:
- Final Cut Pro, Aftereffects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating content that works within PowerPoint
- LinkedIn publishing background a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset balanced with a strong bias for action a must