Veterinary Dermatologist - Dermatology for Animals in Rochester, NY
Dermatology for Animals is now hiring a Veterinary Dermatologist or a residency trained clinician for our Rochester, NY location.
Would you like to work with other dermatologist in a culture where dermatology is priority one? Apply today!!
Dermatology for Animals (D4A) is seeking a board-certified or board eligible dermatologist for our established practice in Rochester, NY. The position is full time (4 days/week). We would ask you to write the description of your dream job, and then let us fulfill it!
We have a highly trained and attentive staff whose primary purpose is to support the doctor in our quest to improve the quality of life for our patients and clients. Equipment at this locations includes video otoscopy and cryotherapy. This location also has a full clientele and is in a great location.
Rochester, NY and its surrounding communities are full of life. With a lot of cultural and social events to include the Cornhill and lilac festivals. You can enjoy Lake Ontario, hiking, biking, and all of the water sports you could handle. It is rich in history and has some fantastic restaurants. Rochester has it all.
The ideal candidate:
• Board certification or residency trained
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
Dermatology for Animals is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- Veterinary Incentive Plan
You take GREAT care of Animals. We take GREAT care of YOU!
Apply today through the link or reach out directly to Lindsay Wilbur at [email protected] or Anthea Schick, DVM, DACVD at [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.