Client Service Representative
Suburban Animal Hospital is in search of a full-time Client Service Representative to join our growing team!
We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA and FSA available, parental leave, generous pet discounts, and more!
Our Ideal Candidate:
An upbeat, self-starter with a passion for providing excellent customer service. Our team is focused on providing a welcoming and educational environment for clients and pets, this experience starts when the client walks through our door and speaks with our Client Service Representatives. This full-time position would require 30-40 hours per week.
- Communicating via phone, email, and/ or in person with clients and actively listening to their concerns.
- Scheduling appointments and using our computer information system to accurately process client payments and maintaining patient records.
- Precisely dispensing pharmaceuticals as needed and calling in prescriptions to pharmacies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AAS or higher preferred.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Veterinary hospital experience is preferred, however not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, squatting, reach, standing, and walking throughout the day.