** Hospital Administrator
ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals is hiring an experienced Hospital Administrator to lead our amazing team!
If you are interested in a unique opportunity to be a part of something great and want to lead a team of professionals dedicated to providing excellent patient and customer care, this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
ACCESS Los Angeles is one of the largest, most advanced, and progressive veterinary multi-specialty groups in So Cal. Our hospital includes Avian & Exotics, Cardiology, Emergency, Neurology, Soft Tissue Surgery. Unique to ACCESS LA, we also offer advanced orthopedic surgery in our nationally renowned Bone and Joint Center, 4 full-time Critical Care specialists to support our ICU, interventional radiology in Internal Medicine, and our Nephrology department offers the first and only fully functional hemodialysis unit in Los Angeles. We're doing big things!
We make decisions with our core values: service, empathy, quality, integrity. If that aligns with your values and you bring a willingness to lead, learn, grow, and collaborate, we'd love to hear from you.
The Hospital Administrator is to fulfill the leadership role as an “owner” of the hospital’s success. As such, the HA will be accountable for significant results across all areas of hospital performance and growth including revenue, productivity, staff training and performance, client satisfaction, and marketing effectiveness.
Who you are:
- A proven leader with 3+ years leading a team of over 150 employees.
- Currently responsible for the operations management of an organization generating $20M+ in revenue
- Familiar with veterinary or human healthcare.
- A visionary who is constantly striving to find new solutions
- An empathetic leader who is able to connect with board certified veterinarians as easily as you can connect with client care representatives.
- An expert with P&L management.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Oversight of daily operations of the hospital
- Employee support, coaching, correction, development, and motivation
- Development and implementation of various growth strategies in conjunction with Area Business Manager
- Monitor and manage facility, administrative and labor costs pursuant to budget
- Analyze, forecast, and make recommendations regarding revenue, DVM productivity, profit margins, capital expenditures, budgeting, AR/AP, and reserves
- Streamline and establish protocols for staff/client interactions
- Demonstrate and reinforce the highest level of client service. Function as client liaison, managing client relationships
- As a partner with the marketing team, help design and implement marketing strategy to ensure continual growth of the practice
- Participate in industry and community activities, while also developing new and unique marketing projects and events
- Reports to the Regional Director of Ecosystems
The Hospital Administrator should ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting or CVPM, and have 5+ years of hospital management experience in a large hospital setting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Veterinary Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location