Marathon Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Hospital Assistant to join our growing team!!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a flexible schedule
- Is able to work 30-40 hours per week
- Is able to work independently or with a team
- dependable and reliable
The hospital assistant would be required to take care of boarding patients, clean and stock the treatment areas. Help clean the exam rooms and load new patients into rooms if needed. They would also be responsible for keeping up on the laundry and dirty dishes. Assist the techs in restraining patients as needed.
At Marathon you can enjoy some of these wonderful perks:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- New and competitive pay structure
- Work with a team that is passionate and caring to not only the pets but also each other
- Career development and growth opportunities
- State of the art vet hospital with progressive, high-quality medicine
If you are passionate about providing exceptional veterinary care and exemplary customer service, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to meeting you!