ER Veterinarian (Northern Colorado) Generous Sign-on Bonus!
AMAZING VIP Program: Veterinary Incentive Plan or Generous Sign-On Bonus!
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists is looking to add a full time, ER Veterinarian to our growing practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian, or a confident and motivated new grad
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Excited to be a part of a fast-growing ER Department
Our Mission: Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists and ER offer exceptional specialty and emergency veterinary healthcare. Our services include Internal Medicine, Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery, Oncology, Radiology, and Regenerative Medicine. Every day we strive to compassionately provide an integrated, team approach to veterinary healthcare. Our trusted team at Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists and ER work to provide extraordinary care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Our Facility: Our facility is fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, an I-131 treatment room awaiting certification, two state-of-the-art surgical suites, chemotherapy safety hood, and a Vimago CT scanner. Other professional team members include a Board-Certified Internist, Surgeon, and Radiologist. We work closely with a Board-certified Theriogenologist.
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: The hospital is centrally located and easily accessed from several major growing and prosperous communities in Northern Colorado. Northern Colorado offers an unmatched quality of life, great schools, and a strong animal-centric community spirit.
- Willing to be a part of a fast-growing ER department
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Apply today! Come join our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Reach out directly to MacKenzie McDonald at [email protected]
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.