Veterinary Assistant - Emergency
Crossroads Animal Emergency is hiring a Veterinary Assistant to join our amazing team!
We are an afterhours and weekend emergency facility serving the community in and around Norwalk. These shifts are 10 hours, late swing or overnight starting from 5:30pm.
If you love a fast-paced environment and learning more about emergency medicine then this is the role for you!
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Veterinary Assistant Job Responsibilities include:
- Excelling at backing up the Doctor’s recommendations and exceptional client communication from triage, treatment plans and discharge instructions.
- Works closely with all team members to ensure quality treatment is provided an optimum period of time.
- Serves as interface between Doctor, staff and pet owners to eliminate unnecessary interruptions so Doctor can stay focused on task at hand.
- Takes extra care to be 100% accurate on all their work with patients, client communication, documentation and invoicing.
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring all pets and pet owners are served in a timely manner throughout all phases of care.
- Assist the technician team with patient care and workflow including safe animal restraint, radiographs, lab work, and treatments as requested by the Veterinarian.
** Emergency experience a plus for this role **
Learn more about us at https://crossroadsanimal911.com/
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!