Trinity Animal Hospital is Hiring for a VETERINARY ASSISTANT:
Pay Band: $15 - $19 hr.
We offer full-time employees a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental leave
- Paid Purrental Leave (when you adopt a new pet)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Scholarships to Penn Foster Veterinary Technology program
- Supplemental Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Referral Bonuses
- MAP Bonus program for continuous employment for 3 years ($5,000), 5 years ($15,000) and 10 years ($50,000)
- Holiday pay
- Paid Time Off
- CE Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniforms provided and much more!
As a Vet Assistant at Trinity Animal Hospital, your role is to improve the quality of our patient care by assisting veterinarians with patient treatment.
We are a full-service animal hospital in the Holly Springs area. Our hospital is incredibly passionate about the experience we provide to our clients and the care we give our patients. We're looking to add someone to our dynamic team and are taking applications for full time veterinary assistants/technicians.
Our hospital is growing and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently a busy 4.5 doctor practice that sees sick and well appointments, performs full anesthetic monitoring surgeries including: Professional Teeth Cleaning, Mass Removals, Spays, Neuters, and more, digital radiography and digital dental radiology, laser therapy and so much more!
We're looking for a team player who can connect with our core values, live out our mission and purpose every day, have fantastic communication skills, not be timid or shy when it comes to clients AND want to HAVE FUN! As part of our team, we want to see your personality shine and your skills sharpened!
Technicians and assistants must display:
- Excellent communication and client-service/customer service skills (we want to see your amazing personality!!)
- Ability to thrive in a TEAM oriented environment
- Be detail oriented
- Demonstrate professional and courteous behavior toward clients and other team members
- Prioritize multiple tasks and change focus in a fast paced environment
- Think creatively and respond quickly and calmly to emergencies
- Be a self starter and show initiative to grow and learn
- Efficiency for our veterinarians by relieving them of technical and administrative work.
- Have a flexible schedule
- Be crossed trained to work as a receptionist when needed
- A love of animals and the ability to warmly welcome and compassionately care for both clients and patients
- Checking in clients and help conduct patient assessments (communication skills and enthusiastic personality are a MUST)
- Monitoring hospitalized pets
- Drawing blood for lab work
- Educating clients regarding veterinary care and procedures
- Maintaining inventory
- Preparing prescriptions based on label and dosage directions from Veterinarian
- Assisting with surgical procedures (previous surgery experience is a plus!)
Applicants must be able to show their bubbly, outgoing personality. Must be able to withstand unpleasant odors and noises. May be exposed to bites, scratches and animal waste.