Rehabilitation Veterinary Assistant (CCRT) or (CCRP)
GENEROUS Sign-On Bonus!!
Dulles South Veterinary Center is looking for a Rehabilitation Veterinary Assistant or Veterinary Technician to join their Rehabilitation Veterinary team. This individual will be paired with a Veterinarian and Veterinary Technicians to assess pets and create a customized rehabilitation plan. Dulles South offers a complete array of rehabilitation services including hydrotherapy (underwater treadmill), laser therapy, hot and cold therapy, ultrasound, as well as massage, and stretching techniques.
A Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT) or Canine Rehabilitation Certificate (CCRP) is highly desired in this position.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience with:
- Canine anatomy and physiology
- Conditions and injuries commonly referred for rehabilitation
- Animal handling techniques and safety
- Physical therapy assessment techniques
- Manual therapy
- Physical modalities and therapeutic exercise
- Assessment and recognition of pain
We offer competitive wages including an overnight differential and a benefits package that includes:
- Employer Contributed Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Generous Pet Discount