Client Service Representative *$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!* VETERINARY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens is looking for a Veterinary Receptionist to join us in delivering our mission to help pets and people in our community by offering compassionate, customized care.
The right candidate:
- available to work with our emergency team
- enjoys connecting with people
- wants to be an ambassador for quality pet care
- has a flexible schedule
- believes in open communication, respect, compassion, teamwork, and a positive attitude
As the face of our hospital, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR combines customer service with sales skills to develop the relationships we have with our clients, as well as positively impact our business.
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service. He/she will bring a positive attitude, a service orientation, and high energy along with:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Compassion for pets and people—as well as awareness and understanding of others’ reactions
- Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
- The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and some weekends
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste.
The Client Service Representative plays a key role in the hospital's success. While this position does not have any clinical duties, the CSR will work hand-in-hand with Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Hospital Managers, and Kennel teams. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for customer service functions, including:
- Greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions
- Answering questions regarding products, services, general animal husbandry, and non-medical pet care
- Managing medical records, charts, reports, and correspondence
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that the facility is neat and clean
We invest in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including employer-paid life insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount.