Veterinary Recruiting & Onboarding Specialist (On-Site)
We’re looking for a Veterinary Recruiting & Onboarding Specialist (On Site) to support our pack!
Nestled between the scenic Baldwin Hills Overlook and bustling downtown Culver City, you’ll find ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital – Los Angeles. We’re open 24/7 for emergencies and can accommodate visits for cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology, and zoological medicine (avian and exotics) during business hours. Add in our state-of-the-art medical equipment and we’re the obvious choice for animals in need in the Los Angeles area!
Who are you supporting?
Our pack consists of theme park lovers to book worms, purple-haired bandage artists to treatment floor leaders! They’re approachable, empathetic, and driven to care for animals and those who love them
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years recruiting or administrative experience or a college degree
- Exhibit servant leadership qualities – motivated by helping others achieve success and hit goals.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to meet the needs of internally facing stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, SharePoint, ATS systems (specifically Jobvite), CRM systems (specifically Phenom), and tech savvy
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management is a plus, but not a requirement
- RVT License is a plus, but not a requirement
- Must possess excellent relationship building
What can you expect from us?
We invest in our employee’s happiness and wellbeing! We offer an incredible benefits package that includes paid parental leave, health, dental, vision, & life insurance, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care benefits, and much more!
What are the role responsibilities?
- In conjunction with the Thrive broad-based recruiting team, responsible for finding qualified candidates for job openings at ACCESS - LA
- Responsible for the assessment of applicants’ knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Assist both the hospital and the employee throughout the hiring process
- In conjunction with the Thrive broad-based recruiting team, develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with the ACCESS - LA Administration team on a regular basis and proactively identifies the hospital’s current and future hiring needs
- Provide new employee support for the ultimate work experience by conducting a 30, 60, and 90-day check-in
- Responsible for upholding the spirit of ACCESS by handling all necessary tasks that require attention
- Adheres to the principles of Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service
Visit our website for more information about our practice: https://accessanimalhospitals.com/los-angeles/