Practice Manager - Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital
Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital is seeking a compassionate, confident, and business-savvy individual to lead a team of over 100 employees. Located in beautiful Snohomish, Washington, Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital is a pillar in the Western Washington veterinary community. On our 20-acre campus, we have a 24/7 Small Animal Emergency service, 24/7 Equine Referral Hospital, Small Animal General Practice, Integrative Medicine, Equine Field Service, and a 24/7 Reference Laboratory overseen by a veterinary pathologist.
The Practice Manager oversees the business activities of the hospital, including hiring and training hospital staff; working with Pathway regional support to prepare and manage budgets; monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators; managing the hospital software, and implementing safety and security procedures.
As the Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital Practice Manager you will:
- Be critical to the success of the hospital, ensuring a positive culture built on shared values and direct communication.
- Communicate the Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital values and mission to the team. Motivate staff and help build and maintain morale.
- Collaborate with the other practice leaders to create operational efficiencies and problem-solve to improve client service and employee engagement.
- Guide the financial and strategic activities of the hospital to achieve growth and profitability.
- Help lead Pathway Planning leadership meetings and serve as the “Integrator” on the hospital’s accountability chart.
If you are a team-oriented individual looking to grow your career in a well-established, multi-specialty hospital give us a call!
- 3-5 years of proven success leading professionals in a complex organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred. CVPM credentials are a plus.