Emergency Veterinarian - Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency
AMAZING Veterinary Incentive Plan!
Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency is looking to add a full time, Emergency Veterinarian at our practice in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Our practice has been an integral part of our community for over 15 years. We care deeply about providing quality medicine for our patients and supporting our clients in making the best choices for their pets. We foster a sense of community within our team and value open communication, team spirit and kindness. We believe in work/life balance, quality medicine and a positive clinic culture. We are looking for a passionate Doctor who wants to offer incredible service to a loyal and dedicated client base, work and collaborate with an educated and compassionate support team and are open to amazing growth opportunities, if that sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
Who we are:
- We are a 24/7 Emergency Center with an on-call cardiologist, ultrasonographer, surgeon and internist.
- We have a passion for emotional intelligence and support a culture that understands work/life balance.
- We have a well-equipped facility (ultrasound, endoscopy, digital radiograpy, Vimago CT scanner) and a devoted and highly skilled ER staff.
- We believe in a clinic culture that is positive, collaborative, and forward thinking.
- We live and breathe our Core Values: Compassion, Excellence, Awareness, Accountability, Action, Teamwork, and Grace.
Our ideal Emergency Veterinarian:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Compassionate, kind, and respectful treatment of patients, clients and staff.
- Willing to build lasting relationships with members of the local and regional veterinary community
- Effective in monitoring quality of care and service.
- Experienced ER Doctor OR internship trained.
- ER surgical experience or willingness to learn.
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Why Work in Bend Oregon?
Bend Oregon is a nature lover's dream with endless outdoor activities. There are ample opportunities for mountain biking, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and white water rafting. We've got fishing, golfing and world-class rock climbing. We have an abundance of high mountain lakes and backcountry wilderness - perfect for day hikes or backpacking trips and all the camping.
And don't forget winter. Mt. Bachelor is a short 20 minute drive from town. We've got downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross country and skate skiing, sledding and snow-shoeing.
Once you are done enjoying the outdoors there are breweries, restaurants and food trucks to suit every palate.
On the quieter side we've got an abundance of coffee shops, two independent bookstores *and* two knitting shops.
Finally Bend hosts a multitude of fun events throughout the year like Fallfest, Springfest, Winterfest, Zwickelkmania and Oktoberfest.
In Bend there is always something do.
Apply today to join our TEAM. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Daniel Choi,
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.