Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center of Albuquerque is now hiring a Veterinary Housekeeper to join our amazing team!
The Veterinary Housekeeper must be friendly, and “people-oriented”. Dependable attendance and a professional appearance are a requirement! Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player who is willing to learn new duties and techniques, and able to accept change with great ease.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collecting dirty laundry
- Clean and disinfect exam rooms
- Processing laundry (washing/drying/fold)
- Orders an maintains pet food orders
- Stock laundry in treatment areas
- Sort and dispose of damaged linens
- Clean and maintain laundry room
- Must be able to lift over 40 pounds
- Maintain laundry product inventory
- Keep laundry equipment clean; lint traps, door seals, exteriors, etc
- Spot clean various areas of facility as needed
- Assist with various Facilities Dept projects as time allows/needed
- Other duties as assigned
VESC offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet benefits, and much more! Visit our website for more information about our practice: vescnm.com.