Emergency Veterinarian - New Mexico
**$100,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
Earn up to $450,000 in extra income in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $100,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists - Albuquerque is currently seeking a full time, ER Veterinarian to join our team.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (surgical skills a plus!)
- Interested in a work/life balance
- Ability to multi-task and thrives in a positive work environment
- A community reputation of personalized and compassionate care.
- Prefer internship trained or equivalent experience.
- We communicate effectively with empathy & respect.
- We are accountable.
- We grow & work as a team.
- We treat every patient as part of our family.
Our Practice: Here at Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists - Albuquerque our team consists of board-certified specialists in surgery, internal medicine, neurology, dermatology, acupuncture, and animal behavior. Our hospital is growing, with the hopes of having more on-site specialty services in the future. We offer our clients in house bloodwork, digital radiography, transfusion capabilities of all sorts, after hours' emergency surgery and one on one critical care support, when needed. During regular specialty hours, we can offer our clients CT, endoscopy, ultrasonography, and MRI.
We are proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) or
- $100,000 Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: New Mexico boasts a vibrant cultural, art, and culinary scene. During the summer, one can take advantage of the numerous outdoor activities in the area, from biking and hiking to camping and kayaking. During the winter, months there are many opportunities for skiing and other winter-related activities. We want our doctors to be able to enjoy their time off and aim to accommodate that with flexible scheduling, along with a work/life balance.
You take great care of pets, and we take great care of YOU!
For more information, contact us at [email protected].
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.