Emergency Veterinarian - Long Beach Animal Emergency
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong interest in emergency medicine
• Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
• Ability to multi-task
Long Beach Animal Emergency Veterinary is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: Long Beach Animal Emergency is a little more than a mile away from the alluring SoCal beaches. The Long Beach area is best known for its urban waterfront attractions-such as the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Despite being one of the 6th largest cities in California, Long Beach has a small-town feel with bike-friendly streets, famed dive bars, and active neighborhood associations.
We encourage a culture of continuous learning, and will customize training to your level of experience. Training and mentorship options are available at this location.
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Stephanie Ramos - [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.