Sr. Manager of Talent Branding (Remote)
This role will help strategize workforce planning, talent initiatives, while leveraging company programs, our employment value proposition and sharing employee testimonial stories to attract, hire, engage and grow Pathway Vet Alliance. The SMTB requires a passion for digital media, candidate experience and a strong curiosity about how candidates engage with our brand.
- Define and develop vision and strategy for the Pathway Vet Alliance. Lead the design, implementation, and measurement of the talent branding strategy. Create compelling recruitment marketing campaigns to drive awareness, consideration brand Equity accountabilities and conversion.
- Design, and develop new careers site that has engaging content, exceptional candidate experience and optimize search engine optimization
- Develop Pathway Vet Alliance Talent Brand company narrative and social strategy to ensure Talent Brand is an accurate and appropriate reflection of the Pathway Vet Alliance values and enhance our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Craft performance metrics across Talent Brand social media channels, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed and other talent pages as well as various digital advertising strategies (Google Ad words, Geofencing, target ads) blending in paid
- Build strong relationships with external networks and resources; manage relationships with 3rd-party vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Own and drive “top of funnel” applicants and impressions
- Curate talent newsletter to engage passive talent to share Company updates and job alerts to keep passive candidates interested in engaged with Pathway Vet Alliance
- Work cross-functionally with Talent leadership, marketing, people operations, medical excellence team, operations team, and others to launch new partnerships, campaigns, and content.
- Measure and report against the performance of Talent Brand initiatives.
- Strong understanding of recruiting, talent, and marketing trends with understanding of what motivates different talent segments in their career search
- Accountable for guiding and executing within the brand style guidelines for both external and internal partners
- Owns proactive alignment and approval process with respective brand team functions
- 8+ years of experience working in a marketing or communications or Talent Brand/recruitment
- Experience working with a technical/design team on website content strategy and measurement of talent branding
- Experience developing and executing employer brand and social media strategies including content planning, campaigns and measurement of campaigns
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors
- Experience using social media and marketing analytics to inform content strategy
- Strong copywriting and editing skills