Your Pet's Wellness is looking for Veterinary Assistants to join their team!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Someone who is a motivated team player.
- Someone who can communicate effectively and professionally with our doctors, customers, and other staff members.
- Someone who has a desire and passion to learn every day.
- Someone who has compassion for both the animal patients and the pet owners.
- previous veterinary experience is required
Our Veterinary Assistants are responsible for a variety of tasks related to customer service and patient care within the veterinary practice including, but not limited to:
- Animal Handling
- Creating and presenting financial options and estimates
- Accurately entering service charges into client processing database
- Detailed examination note-taking
- Extensive client interaction
- Preparing medications
- Taking X-Rays of animals
- Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by our in-house veterinarians.
- Drawing blood samples for testing
Why work at Your Pets Wellness?
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts, and much more!