Doggie Day Camp Technician
Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital and Luxury Pet Resort is seeking a Doggie Day Camp Technician to join our team!
We offer competitive wages including an overnight differential and a benefits package that includes:
- Employer Contributed Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Generous Pet Discount
Prior experience in a doggie daycare setting or supervising canine playgroups is a plus!!
Day Camp technicians are responsible for providing a clean, safe and fun environment for the dogs that come to play with us. Technicians are expected to be hands-on and engage with the campers while out in the yard at all times, never leaving the yard unsupervised. Learning dog behavior and our grouping routines are required to help ensure the safest play groups. Becoming friendly with clients and letting them know about their camper's day is an important part of building relationships/trust and giving them the best customer service possible.
- Knowing and sharing basic dog behavior and body language
- Learning the grouping systems
- Setting up and cleaning up for each play day
- Oversee pets during playtime in the yard ensuring safe, hands-on, interactive play is being provided
- Ensuring campers go home tired and happy
- Building relationships with both the pets and the clients
- Ensure all responsibilities are taken care of for the day
- Basic knowledge of the computer system and scheduler
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Adheres to all expectations and duties outlined
- Demonstrates initiative in everyday duties by staying busy and on task, assisting others during downtime, and filling in for others as needed
- Displays courtesy, consideration, and a positive attitude in all interactions with clients, patients, and other staff members
- Exercises time management skills for efficiency
- Proficient in multitasking