Customer Service Representative
The Animal Hospital of Las Cruces is looking for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our exceptional team!
Our ideal candidate is:
- A reliable, self-motivated, and strong team player
- Computer literate
- Friendly and outgoing
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Experience in veterinary hospital preferred, but not required
As a Customer Service Representative your smile and enthusiastic greeting are what sets the tone for the client's visit. You will be on the ‘front line’ of our customer care team assisting clients on a daily basis.
- Answering phones
- Schedule appointments and surgical procedures
- Check-in/out clients
- Monitor and manage client flow from check-in to discharge
- Proficiency in the veterinary practice software utilized daily
- Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, keeping over the counter product shelves neat and clean
- Process payment transactions
- Handle end of day accounting needs
- Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record
- Handle administrative duties including communication with vendors
Why work at Animal Hospital of Las Cruces?
AHLC is proud to serve Las Cruces, NM. We are a fast-paced general practice veterinary hospital and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you are passionate about pets and providing exemplary customer service, we want you to join our team!