Medical Director - All Valley Animal Care Center
All Valley Animal Care Center and its satellite clinics were created with a vision to provide world class veterinary care and diagnostics to our patients. With that vision in mind, we have assembled a group of talented and knowledgeable veterinarians and veterinary technicians at state-of-the-art veterinary facilities. We are committed to providing only the best and most modern medicine to our clients and patients.
We're fortunate to have...
- A busy location with appreciative clients
- An educated and compassionate support team, and
- Excellent benefits and growth opportunities
All Valley Animal Care Center has joined forces with Pathway Vet Alliance to support our clinicians while allowing our hospital to maintain our own individual culture and to practice medicine that makes sense for our clinicians and patients. Together as a team, our doctors decide how we practice and are welcome to develop and/or update our hospital's medical protocols.
The Medical Director is a working part of the team, and in this role, we seek:
- Excellent diagnostic capabilities
- Compassionate individual, dedicated to client and patient care
- Outstanding referring veterinarian communicator
- Soft tissue surgical skill set is a plus
- Partnership with the Practice Manager and Support office on recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of veterinarians.
- Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor
- Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action
- Collaboration with Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies
- Scheduling for the doctor team and to assist leads with their team schedules if needed
- A person to plan & lead regular doctor team meetings
- Attendance in all operational meetings and workshops (some travel required)
- Commitment to core values and coaching of other team members as well
- High emotional intelligence and comfort delivering regular performance evaluations for doctors and leadership team
All Valley Animal Care Center has been voted one of the best Veterinary Hospitals by the Idaho Statesmen's "Best of Treasure Valley" for the past 5 years! The city of Meridian, shares boundaries with Boise and Nampa, two of the largest cities in Idaho. Idaho offers world-renowned outdoor activities. The summer is fantastic for hiking, horseback riding, and more. Looking for fun in the winter, well we have that too! Skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking are just a few of the activities you can partake in.
All Valley Animal Care Center is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.