Customer Service Manager
**Relocation coverage is available!!**
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has strong communication skills
- works well on a team
- can multi-task and handle pressure
- has a flexible schedule
The CSR Manager is responsible for managing the front desk team at the practice, by providing staffing supervision, customer service, and training. He/she works directly with the Practice Manager to ensure the hospital provides exceptional customer service to DVMs and clients through a well-trained team of receptionists and protocols.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides supervisory oversight of front desk/CSR employees during assigned hours of duty by monitoring staff performance and conduct including compliance with policies and procedures, established dress code, pet policy, etc.
- Monitors housekeeping and clean-up duties to ensure hospital (lobby, front desk, bathroom, food shelves, patient records, etc.) areas are clean, properly stocked and orderly.
- Ensure OSHA and Safety program guidelines
- As necessary to correct job performance / behavior / punctuality on assigned shift, follows formal corrective action in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Oversee client flow to ensure clients and patients are seen and treated in professional, timely and competent manner.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365, phone system, copier, TV/Cable, and other front desk equipment. Coordinates with Practice Manager on repairs and maintenance of front desk equipment as needed.
- Oversees reception and administration inventory (letterhead, envelops, business cards, office supplies and front desk supplies).
- Supervises processing of incoming emails including distribution and answering of emails.
- Ensure CSR Task Assignments are carried out as expected
- Maintains and updates CSR training manual.
- Train, educate, and actively participate in the development of CSRs according Offshore Animal Hospital/Thrive Pet Healthcare standards of care and training manual.
- Provides training, guidance, coaching, and counseling as needed to correct and improve staff performance on assigned shifts.
- Participate in the hiring of CSR staff; assist with job performance evaluations for assigned staff.
- Attends in-service training and other educational programs as directed.
- Participates in Bi-Weekly Pathway Planning meetings with Practice Manager and Medical Director
- Supports administration by accepting assignments outside primary shift hours of duty.
- Understand, participate and support planned marketing events and programs.
- Maintains social media accounts
- Assist with the processing of unfinished/open invoices.
Why work at Offshore Animal Hospital?
At Offshore Animal Hospital we strive to provide the best care for our patients and the best service to our clients. We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance.
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional customer service, we want you to join our team!