Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud Operating System melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
Position: Project Manager
A successful candidate in this role will have career development opportunities including running a team of project managers and/or the Program Management Office.
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold.
- Ensure all projects delivered within time, scope, quality, and cost constraints.
- Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Run customer facing project status meetings as required.
- Develop customer project status reports as required.
- Manage project issues and risks.
- Develop and manage project dependencies.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency.
- Foster relationships with customers enabling future account sales.
- Familiarity with multiple project dashboard creation and presentation to all levels of stakeholders and management a plus.
- Four-year degree or combination of education and relevant work experience. Education, preferably in business administration or computer science.
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in virtualization and infrastructure solutions.
- Working knowledge of Federal and/or Public sector processes, is a plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile project management, a plus.
- Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services projects.
- External customer-facing management experience a plus (including partners).
- Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e. sales, pre-sales, advisory services) a plus.
- Experience managing multiple high-profile workstreams in parallel a plus.
- Experience creating and reviewing professional services SOW’s a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in project management. Prefer at least 1 year managing data center, IT infrastructure, cloud, hybrid, or hyperconverged programs.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.